Awesome Quotes | Cute Quotes

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Awesome Quotes


Looking for some awesome quotes for your facebook status?I'm always hungry for quotes.Who doesn't like to read some amazing quotes once in a while!Some might say I'm addicted to quotes.I love them that much.Reading quotes and collecting them have been my hobby for many years.As a result now I have lots of awesome quotes in my collection.Instead of keeping them to my self, I decided to make a blog or two to share them with everyone.In this post I'm going to share some quotes that are my favorites from my collection.There aren't many, because I believe in quality than quantity.That's why I call them awesome quotes!I think you'll love them too.

The following quotes contains some beautiful quotes about love,life and friendship.Enjoy!



"Life consists not in holding good cards, but in playing those you hold well."
Josh Billings



"Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?" 
Richard Bach 



"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous" 
Ingrid Bergman



"Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it"
John Maxwell



"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born"
Anais Nin



"Love's greatest gift is its ability to make everything it touches sacred"
Barbara De Angelis



"Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns. I am thankful that thorns have roses."
Alphonse Karr



"A sympathetic friend can be quite as dear as a brother"
Homer



"We don't need sugar, flour or rice or anything else. We just want to see our dear ones"
Hafiz of Persia



"Sometimes you just have to take the leap,and build your wings on the way down"
Kobi Yamada

More Awesome Quotes about Love


"Do I love you because you're beautiful,
Or are you beautiful because I love you?"
Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II, Cinderella

"For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow"
Rosemonde Gerard

"Forget love - I'd rather fall in chocolate "
Sandra J. Dykes

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker"  Author Unknown

"The lover is a monotheist who knows that other people worship different gods but cannot himself imagine that there could be other gods"
Theodor Reik, Of Love and Lust, 1957

"Hate leaves ugly scars, love leaves beautiful ones"
 Mignon McLaughlin, The Second Neurotic's Notebook, 1966

"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind"
 William Shakespeare, Mid-Summer Night's Dream, 1595

"Love one another and you will be happy.  It's as simple and as difficult as that"
 Michael Leunig

"Eventually you will come to understand that love heals everything, and love is all there is"
 Gary Zukav

"Love involves a peculiar unfathomable combination of understanding and misunderstanding" 
Diane Arbus

"We need not think alike to love alike"
David Ferenc

"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out"
 Elizabeth Barrett Browning

"The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present"
 Barbara De Angelis

"Most of what we take as being important is not material, whether it's music or feelings or love. They're things we can't really see or touch. They're not material, but they're vitally important to us"
 Judy Collins

"You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back"
 Barbara De Angelis

"Who would give a law to lovers?  Love is unto itself a higher law" 
Boethius, The Consolation of Philosophy, A.D. 524

"We loved with a love that was more than love" 
Edgar Allan Poe

"Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly"
 Rose Franken

"Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity"
Henry Van Dyke

"A life lived in love will never be dull"
 Leo Buscaglia

"The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread"
Mother Teresa

"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love"
Albert Einstein

"There is no surprise more magical than the surprise of being loved.  It is God's finger on man's shoulder"
Charles Morgan

"You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover's arms can only come later when you're sure they won't laugh if you trip"
Jonathan Carroll, "Outside the Dog Museum"

"Ah me! love can not be cured by herbs"
Ovid

More Awesome Quotes about Life

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
Albert Einstein

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life"
Winston Churchill

"We do not see things as they are. We see them as we are"
Talmud

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"
Robert Byrne

"I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it"
Jack Handey

More Awesome Quotes about Friendship

"What a thing friendship is, world without end!"
ROBERT BROWNING, The Flight of the Duchess

"If you can survive 11 days in cramped quarters with a friend and come out laughing, your friendship is the real deal"
OPRAH WINFREY, O Magazine, Aug. 2006

"We need old friends to help us grow old and new friends to help us stay young"
Letty Cottin Pogrebin 

"We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection"
Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama